Thursday 3 March 2011

Week 6 meeting

Today I had a meeting with Paul Moore and Lee Cadieux and I got some great feedback for my project. Paul suggested that I read a book called Youtube : Online Video and Participation Culture made by..........  I also was given some good constructive critisism about my project Ideas from both lecturers. I have decided to not add much dialogue to my piece as it will possibly confuse my chinese target market. I came up with an idea to create a film based on a facebook conversation between two chinese students. I was going to add chinese symbols as a subtitle effect so that Chinese Students can understand. I also will be focusing my movie in Magee Campus and the City of Derry. I feel I can make a strong video just including Derry.

No comments:

Post a Comment