Friday 18 February 2011

My presentation ( week 4 )

Okay so I presented my work do date on thursday of week 4. I basically explained what I had been doing so far and what I plan to do. I got some real helpful positive feedback from my classmates and my indeed my lecturers. Justin Magee brought a very important issue to my attention, he said to me that my project is for International Students from other countries and the country with the biggest problem coming here is China. Chinese students coming here struggle with the radical language difference and indeed the majority of the chinese students here stick together and dont interact with the other students on campus. My video might be more benifical for Chinese students as they probably wont understand the dialogue in the video, so maybe clear narrative images can also protray what ulster has to offer them if they decide to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment